Amazon Prime Day 2023 is just around the corner, and it’s a great opportunity to stock up on everyday essentials and save some money. Whether you need household items, groceries, personal care products, or pet supplies, you can find amazing deals on Amazon during the two-day event. Plus, you can also earn free money to spend on Prime Day by taking advantage of some of the offers available now. Here are some tips on how to save big on everyday essentials and get free money on Amazon Prime Day 2023.
- Shop early and use coupons: Some of the best deals on everyday essentials are already live on Amazon, and you can save even more by using coupons. You can find coupons for various categories, such as health and personal care, grocery, household supplies, baby, and pet products. To use a coupon, simply click on the “Clip Coupon” button below the product price and add the item to your cart. The discount will be applied at checkout. You can also browse all the available coupons by visiting the [Amazon Coupons page].
- Use Subscribe and Save: Another way to save money on everyday essentials is to use the Subscribe and Save program. This allows you to set up regular deliveries of eligible products and get up to 15% off each order. Plus, you can cancel or modify your subscriptions at any time. You can also get an extra 5% off when you subscribe to five or more products in one month. To start using Subscribe and Save, visit the [Subscribe and Save Store] and choose the products you want to receive regularly.
- Get free money by shopping at Whole Foods or Amazon Fresh: If you are a Prime member and you shop at Whole Foods or Amazon Fresh before Prime Day, you can get free money to spend on Prime Day. You can get a $10 credit when you spend $10 or more at Whole Foods Market in-store or online, or when you spend $10 or more on Amazon Fresh. You can use this credit to shop for any products sold by Amazon during Prime Day. To get this offer, scan your Prime code or use your linked phone number at checkout at Whole Foods Market, or look for the banner with the offer on Amazon Fresh.
- Get free money by shopping with small businesses: Another way to get free money to spend on Prime Day is to shop with small businesses on Amazon. You can get a $10 credit when you spend $10 or more on select small business products before Prime Day. You can find thousands of eligible products from various categories, such as home and kitchen, beauty, electronics, toys, and more. You can also filter by region, business type, and owner profile to support diverse businesses. To get this offer, visit the [Support Small page] and shop for qualifying products.
- Get free money by using Amazon gift cards: Finally, you can also get free money to spend on Prime Day by using Amazon gift cards. You can get a $10 promotional credit when you buy $40 or more in Amazon gift cards before Prime Day. You can use this credit to shop for any products sold by Amazon during Prime Day. To get this offer, visit the [Amazon Gift Card page] and enter the code GIFTFORPD23 at checkout.
These are some of the ways you can save big on everyday essentials and get free money on Amazon Prime Day 2023. Remember that these offers are only available for a limited time, so act fast and don’t miss out on these amazing deals! Happy shopping!